Oh I hope we hear something soon....I'm way too anxious to wait this long, and Chance is even worse. We thought we would hear something by the end of the week but nothing yet. The only thing we heard is that there is multiple offers, which we figured there would be and they asked if it was our final and best offer......reluctantly, not wanting to lose it but also not wanting to spend a penny more, we just went slightly over, offering $2,000 more. And that was Wednesday.....maybe we will hear something this coming week! As much as we want this house, either way it's okay...I just wanna knoow!!