Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Products I love right now!

I have lots of posts to share...I'm trying to spread them out over the next couple of weeks! But I've been obsessed with buying all sorts of random beauty products in the last couple months so I thought I'd share my favorites! Can't wait to get my birch box this month so I can find more stuff to love :) A little more on that here.

First....hair! I feel like I've been having a lot of good hair days lately. Here is the combination of things I use and I love, love them all!

Love this shampoo/conditioner...LOVE.



As soon as I get out of the shower I put this coconut oil on the ends of my hair

Then I spray in my "miracle leave in product"....I love this stuff! I think it's why my hair has been extra awesome lately.


Then I blowdry my hair always now. I rarely let my hair air dry. I know the heat probably isn't good but my hair always feels much better when I blow dry it. And I always use my awesome nylon/boar barrel brush.




Hmmm ...I have some face lotions/toners, etc. that I'm trying out right now but we'll see! Didn't want to share if I'm not even sure I like them yet. But for some reason my skin has been a little more oily than normal so I've been using these awesome things when needed!



LOVE this face mask!! The only downside is that they don't have a Lush in the mall right next to me so it's annoying to go to the other mall every couple weeks to pick up a new one. I don't really like going to the mall all that much! Since it's a fresh face mask, it only has a shelf life of about two weeks. Worth the trip though! :) I may try the chocolate one next!

Anyone who is around me enough already knows about this obsession.....VITAMIN SCHTICK! (yes, SCHTICK...I love saying it too) Love these...they are cute, smell great and I just love them! I have the strawberry kiwi and fruit punch ones!


Great lotion! Though I don't like the smell as much as I did at first....but it keeps my hands nice and soft!


Best mascara!! The point at the end makes such a difference!!

Most favorite perfume ever! I love it soo much! Smells so yummy!






Photobucket

No comments: