Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick Name Plaque


I have been a teeny bit crafty over the last couple months but I just haven't posted everything and/or taken pictures of everything, I've taken pictures of some stuff and will start to post....I made a ton of valentine's lollipop flowers, they were so cute, unfortunately I just kept one and I'll make sure to take a picture of it but it wasn't my favorite! :-\ I did some with bright green paper that I loved, oh well! Note to self: Always take pictures of crafty stuff!
In January I made this for my friends baby shower, she just had her baby last week on Friday the 12th! I painted the whole thing tan and the front green. Then I painted the brown and tan "frame" for his name. I used my CriCut to cut out his name and the dots and I glued them and used Mod Podge over the entire front!

No comments: