Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Gift

My friend Christina just had her baby shower a week ago and then her adorable baby Kylie just a couple days later!

For her shower I made some burp cloths (or tried, crossing my fingers that they hold up after several washes!) I used fleece/cotton and some pink terry cloth.

Attempted to follow this tutorial and they turned out okay! Mine did not turn out as pretty as theirs....


I also took some baby wash cloths and made little lollipops, cupcakes (to fit the theme of the shower) and little candies....


I put those and a few other gifts in a basket...


I also got a few other outfits & a Bumbo. I got this adorable black onesie with screen printed necklaces on it and hot pink tutu to go with it....so cute, wish it came in my size! :)

Anyway, so excited to celebrate this super cute little girl! Can't wait to continue buying adorable outfits as she gets bigger and bigger! :) Congratulations Christina!!

No comments: