Sunday, August 2, 2009

Starting a new job tomorrow!!

After 5 1/2 years I'm finally leaving the clinic and moving upstairs! Woo hoo...not that it was my choice to leave the clinic since it's sadly now closed :( But I am excited for a change which starts tomorrow morning! I will still supervise some support staff like I did (but different ones) and instead of assisting clinicians, I'll assist the VP's....I know pretty much everyone I'll be working with so it makes it easier but I'm still nervous! I can't wait....and I'll also start working some days at the brewery which I'm really excited about!! It's in Baltimore so I'm sure after a few days I won't find it as exciting :) My current commute is about 10 minutes and I've been loving that! But I haven't been to the brewery yet so I'm excited to finally see it!





I haven't even begun to move my office or anything, ahhh so this week is going to be busy but I'm still super excited to be doing something different than I have been for the last 5+ years!

No comments: