Sunday, July 18, 2010

10 things I love

I started thinking of doing this on the way to AC because when I got my hair cut two weeks ago, I picked up this new leave in conditioner that I just LOVE! And I wanted to share so I thought I'd share a few other things that make my heart skip a beat! :)


1. I used to be the one who bought a $20 straightener every 4 months or so and finally for Christmas I asked for a nicer one so hubby went and bought me one from the kiosk in the mall in hot pink! They run about $100...I would have spent well over that by now. I've had it for about two years. I love this thing, I couldn't live without it....though one day when it does break, I do lust over the zebra pattern one they have at that kiosk now and I may just have to get that one next. So far this one is still going strong!
2. This perfume is funny actually...last year for my birthday, Chance went out and got me a sweatshirt I wanted from Aeropostale, while he was there he saw this perfume and without even smelling it, he bought it....It could have smelled like a foot for all he knew. I had never asked for it or even smelled it so it was a dangerous move.....well I LOVE it and it's cheap-o...I have a whole tray full of great and much more expensive perfumes but I love love this one, it's my favorite right now! For Christmas I asked for the bigger bottle, which is this in the picture, you can see I use it a lot!


3. I don't think this one needs a explanation? I love you sweet little kitchen aid mixer, some days I wish you were a pretty red but then I remember that no matter what color I decide to paint my kitchen, you will match.
4. I love these earrings, I wear them often. It's funny actually because I picked them out and when chance gave them to me I did not like them, in fact I wasn't even sure that I actually picked these out....until I put them on and ahhh they felt so right. :) I love these earrings, they are not heavy and they go with so much.
5. Hello bottle of love, the purpose for this post, the reason my hair feels so good lately.....when I recently got my hair cut I asked for a recommendation for a good leave in conditioner or something similar and he recommended this wonderful bottle. I love this, it's like a mist when it sprays. Every time I use it, I feel like I was just at the salon. It was about $15 but it seems to be lasting quite a while so far....I love love love this stuff.

6. I love this cute little tool box....it's perfect. I asked for it for Christmas this year, it's about $20 I think from Michaels and it has a hammer and a screwdriver and pliers and it's excellent. I hang pictures around the house all the time and get ready for this....I've been known to often use my lint roller to hammer things in....hahhahaha IT WORKS, but it's nice to have a little cute hammer now, that works much better!


7. Love this stuff, nothing fancy, you've seen it before....I buy lotions and all this stuff from bath and body works but I swear these are the only things that I use the entire bottle of and have to go buy more. Luckily they are always so cheap!! I swear I think I paid like $3 for this. Thats so much cheaper than regular store soap and it smells so much yummier! I have them in both bathrooms and a peach foam one for the kitchen.

8. Ok this thing is magnificent! You can see how much liquid is still in there, I bought this thing September of 2007, no joke. It ran me a whopping $12. Now I should probably throw it out because it does get goopy after awhile but it's up on a shelf. BUT the point is, when you buy these other places, the liquid is gone in no time, these last forever and you can still smell them! I mean you get at least a year and a half to two years before they get goopy....I had to throw out my other one at two years... This one is buttercream which is okay but my other favorite is cyprus rose....mmm makes me want to go out and buy a new one now!
9. Loved this book, and still trying to make it through the next one. It's about 4 girls who run a wedding business in this old house, they each have a role, one is a florist, one is a photographer, etc. There is still two more books to be released and each book is about one girl. I want their life! haha, no really but it was a good book and when I make time to start reading again, I'd like to finish the second book!! It's called Bed of Roses.
10. I love this thing, I wish I bought the rest of them in the store! It was like $10 at walmart! It's sturdy and cute and it would be perfect to hold some stuff in the closet. I have it in my living room, I love the color. For the price, I looove this thing.

No comments: