Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff


So the other day I just picked up stoganoff mix at the grocery store. I realized at noon on sunday that I picked up the crock pot one! So I hurried and started the crockpot to make it. THIS WAS THE YUMMIEST EVER!!! Chance loveeeeed it and my brother was over and they ate two huge bowls....I wish I could say I made it from scratch but I used McCormick Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff mix....GET IT! It was so so so yum! And in searching for a picture of the packet to show you, I found another blogger that made the same recipe and loved it too...here is her post:
http://thepodanys.blogspot.com/2009/08/crockpot-beef-stroganoff.html

FYI I nixed the mushrooms...and did not put as much onion as she did, just the amount that it called for on the package....I will SO be making this again, it was super super yum and easy, I mean it's like 4-5 ingredients.

No comments: