Friday, December 31, 2010

Teriyaki Chicken

Okay, I know I've been slacking...I'm trying to catch up with somethings that I've wanted to post but also...I've been doing a whole lot of nothing so I need to find some things to post about!

I made teriyaki chicken last week which I do as a filler a lot, it's so so so easy and it's yummy.....the worst part about this is defrosting the chicken, I hate waiting.

I usually make it and then do it with veggies, or sometimes I just make rice, or add rolls, this one night I made potatoes which turned the thing complicated, yes...I think potatoes are complicated....it's very involved and takes too long :)

Anyhoo...you take teriyaki sauce....I use this stuff....


Put like 4 or 5 chicken breasts in a small baking dish (ungreased) and pour about half the bottle on the chicken breasts and mix it around a little so the chicken breasts are all covered.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes uncovered

I usually flip halfway through.

That's it.

yum! Though doesn't my plate look kind of boring, I guess I could have added something else....but it was still yummy :)

No comments: