Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sister time!



I know, I know....I hope that I can promise to blog more than every two months after the next few posts but I'm not sure that I can! I haven't been doing much of anything lately, especially not anything crafty! I really want to do more things. Though, I do have a few things to share....I guess lets start here......

When I posted last it was the guest room I made over because my sister was on her way to visit! We had a fantastic weekend and it was SO great to spend time with her just doing whatever. (Sadly, this was two months ago! I know, I'm a hooligan)

She got in on a Friday night and we just sat around and talked. At around 11pm it seemed like all of Montgomery County police showed up outside of our house!! It was insane, and embarrassing...we live in a pretty safe, good neighborhood. The next day we went to HonFest in Baltimore. I'd never been and it was super fun to see all the people dressed up. And we stopped by the Inner Harbor really quick because she's never been to Baltimore and the HonFest wasn't in downtown Baltimore. Later than night we went to Bertucci's for dinner (Which is my FAV place! Maybe because I used to work there....or maybe because I just love their food!) I also took her to get Georgetown Cupcakes because she's never been! And then she left on Sunday. I always have the best time with my sister and miss her so much all the time! Here are some pictures....





Crabcake sandwiches of course!





Photobucket

No comments: