Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bridal Shower

I heart parties....I love decorating...so I had lots of fun doing a bridal shower for a friend at work. We had it at That's Amore and I made the flower arrangements, favors, and picked out the super cute themed cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes.

Flower arrangements at my house....I wrapped the twine around the tall vase and wrapped and glued the twine around the small vases. Vases were $1 each at the Dollar tree (the small two, the big one is one I already owned), twine was $4.99 at Michaels. Got the flowers from Giant & Safeway...Flower total was only $20
Favors....got a bunch of different kinds of candy, made the image on picnik, printed on full page sticker paper then put on cut pink card stock.....hole punched and wrapped with some leftover twine and ribbon. Bags for $4.99 for 100 at Michaels.
Picked up two dozen red velvet cupcakes from Georgetown cupcake, they made pink birds on the top to match the theme of the shower...so cute, so yummy.
Another picture of the favor
Balloons & tall arrangement
I also cut out a bird on a tree branch on my cricut and tied it around the two small vases...
The table at That's Amore


Photobucket

No comments: