Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cherry Blossom Festival 4/2/11

Oook, I've been so behind on posting...there's a few posts that I've been wanting to get up, but I've been mimicking a 5 year old's life lately. Two nights this week I went to sleep at 7:30 & 8:00....I feel like I should probably hide a carpet square underneath my desk at work for a mid afternoon nap. I think I need vitamins. Anyhoo......

Last weekend, Chance & I went to the Cherry Blossom festival. It was fun, I've been trying to go for the last few years but we never have gone. So even thought it was supposed to rain (and ended up raining on the way back from the metro) we still went.

It was funny, everyone was nice and wanted to help you take your picture. If we wanted we probably could have lingered and had a lot more people take our pictures in exchange for taking theirs. Though one man (with family, not some weirdo) asked if he could take our picture but didn't want a picture in return, he was just being friendly because someone had just done that for him. So we decided to do that for someone else without asking them to take our picture. It's like the pay it forward drive through thing but with picture taking, lol.

Anyway here are some pictures from our adventure from last weekend......













Photobucket

No comments: