Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Day!



This post is completely random.

I had a GREAT day and I wanted to share some things from it......

You'll have to excuse all the pictures from last post, this one and the next two....I did not use my good camera today.

I went to the store and got some pretty peonies, watermelon, kabobs (terrible & overpriced by the way but the idea was nice) and corn on the cob....I wishhhh we had a patio out back and some outdoor furniture, would have been great to eat outside :)



I got Trixie a new collar, you can't see it too well but it's pink zebra! she's so cute



And I got Tonka a new toy (excuse blurry photo, he wouldn't sit still + bad camera = blurry photo)
It's a little blanket/stuffed animal like the little human babies have! lol love it



Photobucket

No comments: