Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeah, I changed the name of my blog....


I've been wanting to...it's one of my resolutions, I have a long list that I have yet to post....(note: one of my resolutions is to blog more instead of blogging all at once....7 days into the new year, I'm not doing so good)....I couldn't think of anything creative when I first started this thing, in fact I don't believe that it's still too creative, but it's better than our names. I wanted it to be significant but I couldn't think of anything bizarre/awesome like some other bloggers do. I figured I started this blog to talk about me and my hubby....but it's become more of a crafty/decorating/random nonsense blog....but with full intentions to continue to talk about my life...with my hubby....and 'Home to you' by JMM is the last song we danced to at our wedding, it's very fitting. So this is what my blog is about....life with my hubby, at our home. The name works, okay? :)

...and of course I had to spice up the blog a little by taking it down a couple notches....like the header? me too :)


No comments: