Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Craft room color?

Chance is going to be putting up the wall soon so I can get started on my craft room! I can't wait! Though I've been agonizing about what color to paint the room once he has it finished. I was going to paint it a light gray, then I would have white furniture then I could do any accent color I wanted...pink, teal, green...whatever. But since we ended up doing the tv room gray (even though it is dark gray), I don't want the entire basement gray. I'm not sure what color to choose, but I did pick up this super cute & super cheap ($20) rug at Ikea last week, so I would love if it would match the room!

I definitely want it to be girly, I'm not sure that I want it to be too loud...I just don't want it to be overwhelming. Though, I'm loving this raspberry color.....


Then I keep thinking that, should I ever need to use it for something else, maybe I should pick a nice neutral color and pick some bright, girly accents....



Though I'm loving these bright colors too...




And this last picture here, this set up would be perfect!

Stay tuned....you know as soon as he gets that wall built, I'm going to get started! :)

No comments: