Saturday, September 11, 2010

We're not the only happy new homeowners...

I just thought I'd share some pictures of the other happy homeowners in our new house...Tonka & Trixie are enjoying the new fenced in yard....they never want to come back inside. They also are enjoying all the room to run in the house!




Trixie is now "with cone" :) I always feel soo bad for her, I do. But like 2-3 times a year she scratches her upper chest until she gets a scab and then I need to put stuff on it and stick the cone on her and unfortunately she was at it again so she's been coned! But otherwise she's been very excited. Here she is before the cone...


Annnd after....poor thing!



Rosco was completely freaked out at first, in fact the day we moved he clung onto my arm and ended up scratching me during a freak out while I was taking him to the car...then when we got to the house, he somehow managed to get in a wall and down about 3 feet....luckily it was in the laundry room so we just cut a little square in the drywall and he walked on out. He's a happy camper now though.



Kallie is liking it too....I think she is missing all the low windows at the townhouse, so right now she's spending all her time in the messy room because it has a pretty low window and then I have our chest below it so she sits there all day and stares out the window....then she does a lot of this....



No comments: