So I was dying for a project to do, but this week, it needed it to be free.
I got the idea to make a pillow and I wanted to cover it with fabric flowers. I had all of the materials here. So I made a pillow, one side white fabric, one side left over curtain.
Then I started making the fabric flowers. I made 40.....FORTY.
In the end, I probably should have done 50. I like it, but not very much. I would have looked MUCH better with more flowers tightly together.
Oh well, still sorta cute.
I tried it in a couple places, I think I'll leave it with the blue pillow...
So you can see both sides....sort of.