Sunday, March 13, 2011

40 fabric flowers





So I was dying for a project to do, but this week, it needed it to be free.

I got the idea to make a pillow and I wanted to cover it with fabric flowers. I had all of the materials here. So I made a pillow, one side white fabric, one side left over curtain.

Then I started making the fabric flowers. I made 40.....FORTY.

In the end, I probably should have done 50. I like it, but not very much. I would have looked MUCH better with more flowers tightly together.

Oh well, still sorta cute.

I tried it in a couple places, I think I'll leave it with the blue pillow...


So you can see both sides....sort of.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if you hate it that bad, you can send it to me. Because I think it's great!

It reminds me of a shirt I bought last fall.