Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hopeful


I'm gettting excited...today is March 6th....and exactly two weeks from now last year I was posting this exciting post about Spring!

I just snapped this picture outside in the rain, if it wasn't raining I would have shown you the whole row of tulips (or maybe daffodils, I can't tell) that are sprouting in our yard!

But here's at least a sneak peek. And day light savings is next Sunday! Not that I'm particularly excited to be waking up an hour earlier but that does mean darker later and that warm weather is coming!

Will keep you updated with these hopefully pretty little sprouts in our yard! :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy-

Thanks for dropping by, joining my blog bash & becoming a new follower. I look forward to seeing more of your great ideas.

Drop by The Tattered Tag