Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pasta Salad


I thought I'd post the recipe of the pasta salad that I made yesterday....it's a quick and easy thing to make and it's filling so I've made it for work stuff a lot before.

I always use:

1 box tri color rotini
1/2 - 3/4 bottle of italian dressing
chopped up cucumber

Sometimes I add:
pepperoni
shredded cheddar cheese
tomatoes
red pepper

This time, I added red pepper and pepperoni. I've never done the red pepper before and I'm glad I did, it was so yum. I usually don't do cheese because I don't think it adds much to it except for calories. And I don't like tomatoes so I usually only do that when I'm making for someone else.

The red pepper really added something extra.....yum.

You just cook the pasta, run cold water over it after/while draining. Put in bowl, add ingredients, mix well. If you are making ahead of time, make sure to mix again before serving.


Photobucket

No comments: