Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some throwback projects....

I have a usb drive with all our old pictures and I'm having a great time looking through them! :) I uploaded the pictures years ago when we got a new computer and haven't looked back. Found some cute pictures of us and some friend pictures but I also found some blog worthy pictures so I thought I would do a few "throwback" picture posts with some projects & ideas.

Here are some cute pictures of Chance and I that I found....

This one is from 2004....lol we were dating about 6 months..

This was from 2006, we were dating about 2 1/2 years.....what was I think with that hair color?!

This was in 2008, we were dating for 4 1/2 years, right after we got engaged


And a picture of Christina and me that I don't think I ever posted on fb! lol from my 21st birthday almost 5 years agoooo!

And look at my little Trixie when we brought her home....she was freaking CAUUUUTE
Anyhooooo, back to the project I mentioned.....I found pictures I took of a little coat hanger thing I bought from Ross for like $8 and re-did....

For the life of me, I don't know why this picture is turned......it's not turned on my computer and I can't fix....so just tilt your head :)

So I painted black.....

And hung it here at our townhouse :)
But here it is now at our new house, sort of in my dining room :)


ps....like my new signature? I'm trying it out.....

No comments: